If our firm does not offer the legal services you need, we are dedicated to finding you a lawyer who can. We understand that finding the right attorney to fit your personal needs, as well as the legal needs of your case is often overwhelming.
Here are some reasons you should let us help match you to the right attorney for your case:
1. It’s Free!
Our attorney matching services do not cost the plaintiff anything. In the event that our firm receives any money related to your case, any fees that we receive come out of the contingency fee paid to the attorney.
2. Choosing the right attorney is critical
Litigation can be a complex and time-consuming process. You want an attorney with the right experience and the time and energy to give your case the attention it needs.
3. Knowledge is power
The more you know about the legal process before you choose an attorney, the better decision you will make. We will help you understand your rights and what to expect in the litigation process. We will arm you with good information and recommend several attorneys to consider. You ultimately make an informed decision.
4. Network of Attorneys
Our firm is connected to and have worked with hundreds of Illinois law firms and thousands of Illinois attorneys. We have inside knowledge of attorneys’ areas of practice, areas of concentration, verdict history and personalities. All of these factors should be considered when choosing an attorney and our referral services can quickly recommend attorneys who best meet your needs
Here’s What We Do:
We are committed to matching you with the best attorney possible for your specific case. We follow a simple process to make sure you end up with the right attorney.
- Meet with you to discuss your case.
- This can be in person or over the phone and can take as little as 30 minutes.
- We will ask you questions about your cause of action to understand what type of attorney will get you the best result.
- Scan our vast network of Illinois law firms and attorneys to find the best options for you.
- Meet with several attorneys, explain the case and confirm their fit for your case.
- Meet with you to discuss your options and next steps
- We will present you with information about each law firm and attorney
- We will work with you to arrange meetings with whichever attorneys you want
- Help negotiate contract terms between you and the attorney we help you find.
- Support you and your attorney along the way.
This process can take several days or several weeks, but you will likely work with this attorney for the remainder of your case. It’s important to make the right decision early in the process, so some due diligence is required.
Remember, you are under no obligation to choose an attorney we recommend. We are confident that if you give us a chance, we will be able to help you find an attorney you are comfortable with that possesses the best skill set for your case.